Lost and Found
Lost and Found
Share the adventure, share the savings! 6ixPaks are six, deeply discounted direct-to-life alpine tickets that you can split up and share any way you like (or keep all to yourself!). Save 20% off during the Early Bird Sale, only until Dec. 1, 2021.
Purchase your 6ixPaks online now, or in stores at Quality Foods across Vancouver Island.
Reserve and go!
Get pumped up at The Tube Park! Whirl, slide and whoop-de-do down our newly expanded Tube Park. Spin, smile and selfie this is the most fun snow experience you can have sans ski with your household this winter. The Tube Park is presented by our partners at Kal Tire. From your drive up to cruising on the trails, carve with confidence this season.
Snowshoeing at Mt. Washington will transport you to a magical wonderland featuring 22km of meandering trails with stunning views. We also offer Fat Biking on specific snowshoe and cross-country ski trails (weather permitting), in addition to our new Fat Bike-specific trail "Marmot's Mess". All trail passes, rentals and maps are available at the Raven Lodge.
Winter fat bikes are the newest way to explore Mount Washington in the winter! A "fat bike" is a version of a mountain bike, with wide tires which provide extra traction and stability in the snow. Mount Washington Alpine Resort now offers groomed trails, rental bikes, and programs for winter fat biking.
Snow Host Tours
First time at Mt. Washington? Leave your cares and the trail maps behind, our Snow Hosts will show you the best ski and snowboarding spots on Mt. Washington with a complimentary tour. Our hosts will give you the ins and outs of their local knowledge… just remember to keep it a secret!
A) The add-on Pass Refundable Option allows you to receive a pro-rated refund or deferral of your season pass for the following reasons:
1. Medical – An injury or illness which prevents the use of the pass for the duration of the season that is valid. The refund is not applicable for an interim injury or illness.
2. Employment Transfer – A transfer by the pass holder’s current employer requiring a change of residence off Vancouver Island and surrounding islands. The refund is not applicable when voluntarily leaving the area for work or travel.
Any family member unable to ski the remainder of the season due to your injury, illness or move, will also receive a refund provided they have purchased the refundable option. Refunds are not available for reasons outside of the list above
A) Wearing masks in public indoor settings is not required by public health. Wearing a mask is a personal choice. Masks are encouraged, but not required. However, guests are required to show Proof of Vaccination at sit-down dining establishments including Ted’s Bar & Grill. Continue reading more information here www.mountwashington.ca/expectations
Q. Where is my Guest Profile? How do I login?
A: There are two separate eStore experiences right now.
For Tickets, Passes, 6ixPaks: https://mountwashington.ltibooking.com/
For Snow School and Events: https://shop.mountwashington.ca/
Q. When I browse products on the web store, nothing is available for purchase.
A. Make sure you have selected the date you plan to visit the resort or the date that your program is scheduled to start; use the green date button on the left-hand side of the store. For example, select Saturday, January 15th, 2022 as the date for Free Ride Programs starting January 15th.
Q. I have added a product into my cart, but it will not let me Proceed to Checkout
A. Ensure that all the products in your cart have a guest assigned to them by clicking "Set Guest". Everyone visiting needs a unique profile. Make sure that the guest is the person that will be taking the lesson or renting the equipment. For example, if you are booking a lesson for your child, make sure you log in with their information.
Q. I have searched for my partner or child in the system, but I do not know their password.
A. Click “Reset my Password” to send an email to the email address listed on file. If you do not receive an email, please call us at 250-338-1386 and we can help update your guest profile.
Q. I have multiple accounts I manage for my family members...
A. If you are a parent managing guest profiles for your children, please avoid creating multiple accounts for them (for example, accounts with two different parental email addresses). To reset a password or find a profile, use Guest Lookup.
Below instructions are for https://shop.mountwashington.ca/
HOW TO BUILD A GUEST PROFILE
1. Click the Shop footer, select "Guest Lookup"
2. If you are a new guest, click “create new guest” button
3. If you have purchased online in the past you can log in with “existing guests” profile
4. Fill out your information under Guest Edit and SAVE
5. Check to make sure the info is correct on the next page
6. IF you are purchasing a season pass select “Upload Photo” in the bottom button:
- - Click “Choose File” and select photo from your device (PLEASE NOTE: the photo must not exceed 50KB so make the image as small as possible.)
- - Click the green “Upload” button
- - Select “Use This Picture” and drag your mouse to frame your face
- - When finished, select “That’s Good, Let’s Go!” and click “Continue” when image is cropped
- - If you get an error message, your image is too big Once you’ve finished uploading photo and personal information, you will be redirected back to the log-in page. Now use your credentials to log in and shop for your desired service by clicking “Continue Shopping” in the top banner.
Q. Does my lesson include equipment and a lift ticket?
A. No, lesson pricing reflects the cost of the lesson only. All lesson participants must have a valid lift ticket and ski or snowboard equipment. Please add tickets and rental equipment to your cart when booking online if needed.
Q. What level of lesson should I book in to?
A. Check out our ability levels guide here mountwashington.ca/ability-guide
Q. How can I book a private lesson?
A. Private lessons must be booked over the phone. Please call our Snow School at 250-338-1386 ext. 384 or email email@example.com
Q. Is there any other way I can make a reservation?
A. Yes, you can always call us at 250-338-1386 ext. 384 to speak to a lesson booking specialist or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. What are your lesson cancellation policies?
A. All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Lessons can be cancelled or rescheduled more than 48 hours in advance. Please call the Snow School at 250-338-1386 ext. 384 or email email@example.com
There are no refunds or changes allowed within 48 hours of the lesson time unless due to a medical issue or illness. No refunds will be issued due to weather conditions. Guests who are late for their lesson will not be able to join. We will do our best to rebook for later that day.
Q. What are your lesson policies during COVID-19?
A. View Program Policies Here