We’ve made it easy for your group to 1-2-SKI!!
Our step by step checklist will ensure you get what you want at the best price, saves you time and helps us work with you to make your trip the best it can be.
Each step is important. Essential documents you need to read or complete are listed below. Notice is required to make sure we have everything prepared for your arrival and you get the most of your time with us.
Once you book, you will be sent a link to a PDF file with everything you will need to know for your group.
And don't forget, for all your hard work you ski for FREE
- Step 1: Complete this Groups Information Request Form. We will check the availability of your chosen activities for those dates and contact you
- Step 2: Firm up with us what your plans are. We will ask you to read our policies and forms
- Step 3: Gather info from your group and complete the forms. Send to groups department 10 days prior to your visit
- Step 4: Meet at Mount Washington with your group host
- Step 5: Return any unused tickets
- Step 6: Return to groups office to receive invoice and make payment