Alpine Wine Festival
Our annual Alpine Wine Festival at the Raven Lodge on Friday August 8, and a delicious gourmet Wine Pairing Dinner at the Alpine Lodge on Saturday August 9. Sound good? Read on!
ALPINE WINE FESTIVAL - Friday August 8, 2014
Guests will taste a variety of wine while interacting directly with the vintners and local distributors. Delicious light snacks will be provided, or you can choose to enjoy a gourmet BBQ dinner in the courtyard at an additional cost, all to the sound of live music with stunning mountain views.
- Peacock and Martin BC Wineries
- Stile Wines
- Blue Moon Estate Winery
- Coastal Black Estate Winery
- The Kirkwood Group
- Beaumont Family Estate Winery
- Mark Anthony Brands
- 40 Knots Estate Winery & Vineyard
- Peller Estates Winery
- Saputo cheeses on crackers
- Gourmet appetizers courtesy of Thrifty Foods
- Kusshi oysters courtesy of the BCSGA and Stellar Bay Shellfish
- Artisan chocolate courtesy of Dark Side Chocolates
Gourmet BBQ dinner $17.95(additional cost):
- Main entrees: 8oz New York steak, supreme chicken breast, filet of salmon
- Salad choices: tossed house greens, spinach & strawberry salad, fresh potato & yam salad
- Sides: rice pilaf, green bean almondine
Return transportation from Courtenay is available via online registration. Priority seating goes to those who register online. Shuttle leave at 5:15pm sharp from the A&W parking lot, 2840 Cliffe Ave, Courtenay, and will arrive at the Raven Lodge at 6pm.
Tickets to Friday evening’s Wine Festival are $30 per person. This includes 10 tasting tickets and a souvenir wine glass. Additional tokens are available for $1 each.
All net proceeds go to the Vancouver Island Mountain Centre (www.vimountaincentre.com)
WINE PAIRING DINNER - Saturday August 9, 2014
Alpine Wine Festival Package
$199Two Night Alpine Wine & Food Festival Package August 8-9, 2014. * Prices are per person based on four sharing a 2 bedroom condo.from $199*
- Admission to the Wine Festival Friday 6-9 pm, Raven Lodge
- Wine Pairing Dinner Saturday 6pm
- Mile High Scenic Chairlift Ride
- 2 Nights Accommodation on Mount Washington