2013/14 Winter Credit
We are pleased to provide you with an 18% credit from the winter of 13/14 to apply towards your 14/15 pass.
Below you will find the credit amount that has been calculated towards your 14/15 Season Pass. When you purchase your new pass you will need this information.
It's easy! Go online to www.mountwashington.ca/MYMW; create an account or use your current account; go through the steps to purchase your seasons pass; when you get to the payment screen enter the pass number we have provided and your credit will show up before you make your payment to buy your pass. If you don't want to buy online you can also buy in person, on the phone or at one or at one of our "on the road" booths.
The 100-day assurance is unique to our industry! As a show of confidence for 14 -15, and as an added incentive to encourage you to purchase a pass next winter, we are pleased to again be offering the same 100-day assurance for the 14/15 season. If you do not purchase a season pass for the 14/15 winter season, the credit has no cash value and is not transferable to other products or future winter seasons. The credit expires December 31, 2014.
If you have questions or are uncertain how your credit was determined see our FAQs below.
Here's how it works:
The purchase is 18% of the amount you paid for your 13/14 Season Pass. Please note that you don't have to buy the same season pass you had in the 13/14 winter season, your credit will be applied to the purchase of any of our 14/15 Season Passes.
Some of the details we used when calculating your credit are;
- If you do not purchase a season pass for the 14/15 winter season, the credit has no cash value and is not transferable to other products or seasons. The credit expires December 31, 2014.
- The purchase price credit is not transferable. It must be used by you to purchase a season pass for yourself (or family) and cannot be used by others.
- The credit will be applied to the purchase of a 14/15 winter season pass only and cannot be used for any other Mount Washington product or service.
- The purchase price credit has no cash value. If the 18% purchase price credit being used for a 14/15 season pass exceeds the value of the pass you purchase, no refund will be given.
- You must apply your credit to the purchase of a 14/15 season pass on or before December 19, 2014.