To our Valued Seasons Pass Members:
The "100 Days of Winter"
We are pleased to introduce the "100 Days of Winter" assurance for all Mount Washington season passholders. For every day below 100 days that we are unable to open, Mount Washington Alpine Resort will provide you, our season passholder, with a credit worth 1% of the value of your pass, to be applied towards the purchase of an equivalent pass next season.
This season has been thin at times, but most seasons are usually pretty epic (up to 12 meters in a season!). So far, this winter may not have been ideal for all passholders but we were able to open for 15 days in January. For those that used their season pass in the 15 days, we are pleased that you had the opportunity to enjoy the warm temperatures and spring-like conditions. We are open again!For every day we are open, the 1% credit re-calculates. We know there will be some questions that arise – so here are a few more details that we trust will help;
- The 100 days are for the entire season, regardless of opening or closing dates
- The credit is based on number of days we are open, not on your pass usage
- Any credits (from this year’s pass value) will be applied to next year’s pass purchase
For further information or if you have questions - please email: email@example.com
Pre-load your Season Pass
Another new convenience this year is the ability to turn your Seasons Pass into a “cash card”. Send the kids up with a preloaded Mount Washington Season Pass to purchase their lunch for the day without worrying about losing cash. Load a Mount Washington Season Pass with dollar amounts of $25, $50, $75, or $100 and use it at any point-of-sale in the Alpine Lodge, Mtn Tek, Raven Lodge, or Snow School for purchases on lessons, rentals, retail gear & accessories, food and beverage, and more. Purchase in-person at the Season Pass office on the lower floor of the Alpine Lodge, or purchase anytime over the phone by calling 250 338 1386 ext 759 (leave message if unavailable).
Locker Add On
Lockers are safe and conveniently located at the Alpine Lodge and Raven Lodge. Each locker is $99 (plus applicable taxes) for the current winter season rental, from November 1st to April 30th. Please provide your own lock to secure your contents. Lockers are accessible from 7:30am to 10:00pm daily. If you purchase a locker rental, please specify the location and your locker number preference if you have one or one will be assigned to you. There are only a limited number of lockers are available on a first-come basis. We cannot guarantee that you will receive the locker number you prefer but we will do our best!
Day rentals are also available in the Alpine Lodge and Raven Lodge. Mount Washington assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
Refundable Pass Option
The Refundable Pass Option provides the assurance of a partial refund due to:
- Medical reasons – An injury or illness which prevents use of the underlying pass for the duration of the season in which it is valid. The refund is not applicable to an interim injury or illness.
- Employment transfer – A transfer by the pass holder’s current employer requiring a change of residence outside a reasonably accessible radius of Mount Washington Alpine Resort. The refund is not available when voluntarily leaving the area for work or travel.
- A related pass holder is applying for a refund – If one member of a family discount group is eligible for a refund, the other members of that family discount group are also eligible, provided each applicant also purchased the refundable pass option.
Bus Pass Add-On
Gets you up the mountain via our Ski Shuttle all season long.
Schedule and locations will be posted late November for coming season.
ALPINE RENTAL GEAR ADD-ON
Seasonal gear rentals will allow you to pay a one time fee with the purchase of your season pass to rent a ski or snowboard package for the whole winter! This rental program gives unlimited use of gear for the 13-14 winter season. Switch gear from skis to snowboard whenever you like, even on the same day! The best part is your equipment will always be tuned with a fresh coat of wax. Note: Rental season pass equipment must be returned daily.
NORDIC RENTAL GEAR ADD-ON
Seasonal gear rentals will allow you to pay one time fee with the purchase of your season pass to rent an XC ski package for the whole winter! This program gives unlimited use of gear for the 13-14 winter season. Switch gear from Skate to Classic to Snowshoe whenever you like, even on the same day! Note: Rental season pass equipment must be returned daily.
PLEASE NOTE - you can login to MyMW and enter the information in at a later date.