Early Bird Savings Ends September 30th
Article Date: September-15-2011
Top Ten Season Pass Tidbits or Stuff You May Not Know About Season Passes (SYMNKASP for short!)
- Purchase a Family Pass and receive even further discounts which range from 15 to 25 percent.
- Get your picture updated at a local mall in your area over the next couple of weeks.
- Rent a locker to store your gear.
- Pre-load your pass and add cash to your pass for shopping convenience on the mountain.
- Student Season Passes have NO black-out dates, that's right, ride the mountain during school break with no hassles (or homework)!
- Did you know that you can use your mid-week pass for mid-week Nordic and Thursday and Friday Night Skiing? Yep, you can!
- We now have a Snowshoe Season pass for all the snow-walkers out there.
- Did you know that family pass discounts can apply to children only (two or more in the same family) or just two adults (married or common-law only!)? Cool eh?!
- Our Super Senior Season Pass (for 75+ age group) is FREE! You've earned it so have a great season
- Don't forget, our Early Bird savings end September 30th!
Final Day of Summer Operations
Mount Washington's Summer season comes to an end September 18, 2011. And with good weather in the forecast, the final weekend of summer is going to be a good one. It's your last chance to come up for an enjoyable Mile High Chairlift Ride, Alpine Hiking, or the Island's best DH Mountain Biking!
Turkey Sale October 7-10th
Following the Season's end is our annual Turkey Sale! This event falls on Thanksgiving weekend and is your chance to get some amazing deals on last year's gear.
Mount Washington thanks you with huge sales (up to 70% off) in Altitude and Mtn Tek throughout the weekend. Saturday features FREE Mile High Chairlift rides from 1-4pm with a non-perishable food item donation to the local food bank (weather permitting). Also on Saturday, the new teaching carpet will be available for viewing. This 300 foot carpet is one of the four new magic carpets being installed as part of our Easy Acres learning area, a 3 million dollar project which will make learning to ride easier than ever. Another exciting addition to the mountain this year is the new Vancouver Island Mountain Centre. The centre will host its grand opening on Saturday, Oct 8 with an open house from 1-4pm. It's also the annual weekend for village homeowners to prepare for the fast approaching winter season. Tourism Mount Washington invites you all for a BBQ in Fat Teddys at 4pm on Saturday!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING from Mount Washington Alpine Resort!
Back to top^