The Tube Park
Snow Tubing Rates - All Ages*
|2 Hours (per person)|
|Full Day (per person)
|One Ride Ticket|
|Family 2 Hour (2Adults+2Children)
| Family Full Day (2Adults+2Children)
|each additional child (2hr or full day)
The project is budgeted at close to $750,000 and will be completed and ready for opening day this winter season.
The new Tube Park will be located skiers left on the way down The Big Easy ski run, which is part of Easy Acres. Uphill tubing capacity increases from 250 to a whopping 2000 riders per hour. This translates into minimal wait times and increases the number of runs you can enjoy over the course of a day of tubing.
We've received the feedback on our lanes and will make some changes with the new Tube Park. You will still be able to enjoy the classic straightforward, smooth downhill lanes; those will still be there. With the new Tube Park we're adding steeper lanes with more speed and lanes with rollers and whoop-dee-doos!
The best part from our point of view is the improved accessibility around the Resort. The new Tube Park will be closer to the action. Access to facilities, restaurants, rentals and retail will improve significantly due to the relocation.
We'll see you at the new Tubing Park this winter!
- You must be a minimum height of 42" or 107cm tall to tube.
- Riders under 42" tall can ride free with an adult in their tube.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied in the Tube Park by an Adult.
- Children under 12 can still ride by themselves as long as they are tall enough.
- One person per tube only. Adults may hang onto their child's tube in the lane. (conditions permitting)
- Tube chaining or linking is permitted where sliders can join up and go down a lane together as long as conditions permit.
- Ski Boots or hard shell are not permitted in the Tube Park for safety reasons.
- No sleds, toboggans or other self-owned tubes are permitted in the Tube Park
- Sliders should be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures
- Winter boots with good tread and appropriate clothing are recommended.
- There are staff stationed at the base of the lift, top of the lift, start of the lanes as well as in the run out lanes to provide assistance and instruction.
- Observe and obey all signs and instructions from tube park and lift operations staff
Tobogganing at Mount Washington
If you are looking for some good old-fashioned tobogganing fun at Mount Washington make the trek down to Raven Lodge and enjoy some family sledding in our designated tobogganing area. The tobogganing area is 100% monitored when open and maintained at the Raven Lodge. Bring your own toboggan, please no inflatables, pass must be present and can be purchased at the Raven Lodge.
- $2 per person
- $5 family
- 11am - 6:30pm Saturday
- 11am - 4:30pm Sunday